Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday post

It’s a Sunday afternoon. I SHOULD be chillin’ and enjoying the day off before the new twist to the drama tomorrow, but I am agitated. I have been this way for many weeks now. I call it the June Bug. For some reason I really get depressed around this time of the year.

However, this time I am not alone. *evil laugh* I know it’s a rather mean thing to say, but it’s comforting to know that I am not the only one feeling like in a rut; that I want a new change. Like moving to a foreign country. Or simply leave my job to travel the world. You know, something exciting.

But it is not that simple. I cannot just pack my bags and take Ekiel with me to face something that is not certain nor can I leave him behind and expect my family to be okay with it.

I am not complaining, I am just saying it is not the right thing to do. At this moment.

This is adulthood no? To be sensible and responsible is most time a pain in the arse.

Que sera sera.

Plenty of things are happening for the next two months! First up is the Amateur Open, then the re-launch of the North Borneo Railway (yes finally!!!), the Labuan adventure, then the 11th Sutera Harbour 7K Sunset Charity Run 2011, then the SH Merdeka Month Launching, then my Cambodia trip *woohoo*, then the SH Berbuka Puasa, then the ‘conquering the mountain’ and finally the Hari Raya/Merdeka holiday.

Yes, I also ask myself why I am still bored.

More Krabi stories coming up.
Plus my Miri trip.
I know I need to blog more often.
But my alasan is, susah bah mau blog without your own computer. I have to wait for everyone and that usually is forever. I cannot blog in the office because I was told I am not supposed to be smiling to myself when I am in front of the PC.

Bah, enjoy the cranky & serious me.

No comments: