Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sat Nite Story


No rainbows and no lemons. *sigh* I must have offended the Universe. Again.

I used to have enough patience for everyone and everything, but lately I can feel myself losing it. FB walls update about optimism and positive quotes irk me and cute-sy messages about their love and life makes me want to bang my head on the computer keyboard.

I'm a sad case kan?

There's a point where I really want to punch a guy on his face. I would have if I were a guy. I know, fighting is not the solution. *head hangs in shame*

So what do I do when I am stressed? I eat. But with Christmas coming that is just not an option. So to distract myself, I shop. Online. Or make stupid 'spur of the moment' decision.

Which I would feel bad about later.
Either or, things are just not working out for me these days.

Thank goodness Christmas is just around the corner. Something to distract myself. Managed to convince the family to change the theme colour of the Christmas tree.

Inspired by Chegu Carol’s pink theme last year, we are doing purple/pink silver this year.
Would love to have a turquoise theme, but it is impossible to get the decors.

So what’s your Christmas theme this year?

No comments: