Monday, July 10, 2006

hot in 'ere

Is it just me or is it gettin’ hot in ‘ere?
I am sweating like a pig.
I must look like shit.
I don’t care larr because I feel like shit.
My whole body is aching.
My head is spinning.
I am sleepy.

I wish I were somewhere else but here.

My weekend was something like this.
I was at home.
Watched TV.
Looked after Ekiel (who btw, behaved very well).
Wanted to clean up the room but I wasn’t in the mood.
Found, well a long lost friend found me in Friendster.
Finally saw a pic of her son who is a week older than Ekiel and he is so COMEL (cute).
My mom finally made Nasi Lemak with Ayam Masak Merah on Sunday - I was craving for some kick-arse Malay food and it was DELICIOUS.
And… and… that’s it.
*LOL* isn’t my life exciting and fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»