Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Monday's Blog, Tuesday's Entry

*sigh*

This morning was painful.
My son was being difficult.
My mom never-ending nagging.
Totally forgotten about the vouchers. -> been waiting for that thing for so long and now I have to wait till who knows when! *tear tear*
I think I accidentally kicked something (no idea when or what) and now my tail toenail is hurting me.
I look/feel like shitty I don’t even wanna look myself in the mirror.
*woo hoo*

Work is work.
I embarrassed myself this morning.
*blushing*
My manager asked us what does F.I.T stand for.
I thought really hard but I still couldn’t remember.
When he look at me, I innocently ask him if he meant the college.
He was like “Huh? College? Then you don’t know”.
Another colleague finally found out what it was.
Frequent Independent Travelers.
*banging head on table*
I wanted to just melt and evaporate.
Luckily everyone was busy to bother with my stupidity.

I admit I know nuts about the hospitality/tourism industry.
I will make it a point to educate myself so I won’t make the same mistake again.
But in my defense, he could have been talking about the college kan?
Who am I kidding?
Of course not.

How was your weekend?
Mine was so-so.
I burnt my arm with the boiling kettle.
While I was in pain, I was washing my son who wouldn’t stand still and I accidentally poke him with my fingernail. It bled a little but enough to scare me and make me feel so small that I wanted to cry with him.
My son’s cradle is out of order and he wouldn’t sleep without it. So while my mom grocery shopping, I had to “entertain” him and he finally cried himself to sleep after 2 hour of tantrums. -> the weird thing is, at night he could sleep without it, he just needs it for his day naps
I got little sleep, little TV time.
Wish the weekend were longer.

##

Why is it so difficult to blog these days?
Is this ancient computer too old and needs to retire?
Five-star organization with half-star office equipment.
*ughh*

No comments: