Sunday, September 10, 2006

Buzzzzz

Busy. Busy. Busy.
Work has been hectic.
One task/job after another.
I don’t mind really.
It takes my mind off many many unnecessary things.
BUT it will be nice, if some people have the brains not to dump more work on me when I am already overloaded and behind schedule or to offer help when all they do is downloading mp3 illegally using the office’s computer the whole day and whining about the work when all they have is JUST ONE SIMPLE job.
Oh well, if they don’t make my life miserable than the world would be a happier place to live in and we SOOO do not want that *roll eyes*

The world is small.
I knew that.
Maybe it’s just me, but I find the world become smaller ever since I got back.
It is scary.
Scary because I cannot run away when I need to.
Not run away literally, but run away from people who know someone who knows someone who knows me and my family. You know larr what I mean. I know it’s not a big deal but seriously, I am content with the family, friends and people I know now. I find it really funny when some people tell me, “Oh, he is my brother’s friend’s friend”. I mean, what am I suppose to do with that information?

I guess I am just tired.
I know think too much.
How can I not?
People throw tantrums at me and their excuse is nobody cares what they go through and how their heart aches.
I’m sorry, but the world does not revolve around you.
My heart is aching and my head is spinning, do you care?
I guess not.

Life is not THAT bad.
Really.

Ekiel is now walking.
The only problem is he walks wherever he fancies.
When he gets a little excited, he will walk too fast and somehow trips himself.
I swear I almost had a heart attack the other day when he was running toward the slope.
Or when he runs into other people. He haven’t understand the concept of avoiding other people who are coming you way.

My mom just cut his hair because people commented Ekiel looks like a girl. I honestly don’t see it and prefer him with his curls. Now he looks like one of those monks in Robin Hood. Hmm…

My grandma just sent over lots of durians. *yummy* Ekiel doesn’t like it though. He said “Bebau” (smelly) when I tried to feed him with one. He even left us alone and did not even try to poke the durians like he usually does with whatever we are eating.

I also have a gathering I am looking forward to next Sunday. Meeting some friends whom I met through Multiply. These people are my supporters when I am in a low, clap the loudest when I have done something great and make me laugh out loud when I need some mood booster. We share and we encourage each other. They are my angels especially when I go crazy with stuff in the office or even at home. Hee.

Looking forward for Christmas too. I know it is only September, but hey, I miss Christmas.

No comments: