Saturday, September 16, 2006

whatever will be will be

A colleague read my palm the other day.
He said:
- When you were still in school, your friends didn’t really like you and talked about you behind your back.
True/False?
->I guess it’s true. I am pretty sure people still talk behind my back now anyway.

- You’re super flirtatious
True/False?
-> HAHAHA. Me?

- You don’t get jealous easily
True/False?-> Not really.

- You are very playful
True/False?
-> Err… I like to think I am a very mature and responsible person. Ha.

- You can make money doing business out of simple things
-> does the palm tell you where I can find money to start that business of mine?

Then, he was interrupted or rather concentrated on someone else’ palm.

I admit I was a palm reading/tarot cards/ feng shui/etc junkie.
I don’t like surprises.
I need to know what is going to happen.
I have to know what to expect of the unexpected.
So I turn to the above for comfort and prepare myself for the good or worse.
Being the sometime smart and most time sensible girl I am, I of course don’t depend my whole life on what the card/tea leaves/hand print/song has to say. I am more the “follow my instinct/head” kinda girl. I don’t listen to my heart as often as I like because it seems the heart only makes decision that leads to frustration and massive heartache.

Now I just don’t know anymore.

I begin to wonder if I ever really know what is going on. For all I know, I am still clueless and what I think is right, is not exactly the right thing but I will never know because I assume everything is all right.

Anyway, we just have to wait and see.

Someone told me I am going to find the love of my life after I am twenty eight. I will settle down after I am twenty nine. Ha.

No comments: