Saturday, February 24, 2007

passionately not

They should create Worst Employee of the Year award and hand it to me because I know at this moment I really deserves it. Although I have finished all tasks given, or almost finish, but the job done was done for the sake of getting it done. No thoughts were put into it. No details were given a damn. Let’s not even talk about passion because sadly that never existed. There was that one moment but I confused it with having a good day.

Yes, I do use the word "passionate" in my resume.
But honestly I don’t even know what it REALLY means.
But it sounded nice and everyone uses it and now EVERYONE knows I lied.

How am I to survive another twenty years or so of this?

I am destined for greater things, the only problem is; I have no freaking clue what it is.

No comments: