Tuesday, February 13, 2007

twelve february two thousand seven




Today I am a year older.
I am now 29 years old.
*gasps*

On my way to work this morning, I wish I were 19 or 20 years old again.
Why? Honestly? So I could relive my glorious days.
My worries were lesser and trivial.
Life, life was one big constant party.
Shameless flirting was more like a sport.
Dancing the nights away feeling (more like imagining it) sexier than all the PCD combined. Heh?
Head banging with my killer but gorgeous high heels.
Always game for anything fun and crazy.
There was nothing I couldn’t do. Well almost nothing.

That was difficult to give it up.
The feeling of being in control and confident about everything.
Now, I absolutely have no idea about anything. Nada. Zilch.

All I do is worry, worry and think a little too rationally. Good, no?

But after fifteen minutes or so, I was in good spirits again. Yes, I have had a great time and it’s time to move on. One cannot and should not stay at the same phase in life forever. Right? We need to move on and experience new things so we could share our wisdom or so-called wisdom to our children and/or the younger generations. We are their moral stories. I have plenty to share for those willing to listen. Otherwise I will just give them my skeptical look, shakes my head and *tsk tsk tsk*.

Besides I am still having fun. Grounded and responsible kind of fun. *woohoo*

I am very happy many people remembered my birthday. *blushes* I was actually quite shy about it. Not because I am getting older, but people were acting so nice and making a big deal about it. Heh? Basically it was uncomfortable larr. I know I am impossible. *sticks tongue out* I do love attention but not that kind of attention. The office threw me a mini surprise birthday celebration. Then my mom prepared special dinner and bought me a cake too. So I had two cakes! *yay*

Btw, my mom thinks I’m 28 this year. *LOL* I blew one candle in the office + 28 at home = 29 candles. The cake didn’t burnt, thank you very much.
It was a very good day indeed.

I feel really good. Being 29 and all. This will be one great year. Yes yes. Definitely going to be a fantastic year. Hopefully I get to win the Jackpot.
*keeping my fingers crossed*

No comments: