Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sad sad day.

After tossing and turning endlessly last night, I wish I could continue sleeping instead of dragging my sorry arse to work this morning.

Work isn’t so bad. *does happy dance* Of course there are those ‘headaches” but I am so used to it, it doesn’t bother me that much anymore. It is all part of the work.

“He’s short and plump. Not a candidate to be my boyfriend”.
All I asked was “Who’s XX?”

Sometimes I wonder if I am in a bad dream and I would wake up laughing at the absurdity of some people. Unfortunately this is no dream. There are times when I ask myself why do I bother to mind whatever that comes out from my mouth. I also don’t understand why some people are excused for being silly e.g. making idiotic statements but I am criticized for championing common sense and independence e.g. life goes on with or without a man in my life.

People tell me I don’t understand. Please larr. I understand a lot of things. I just don’t tell the whole world I know everything like some people OR talking about the same subject over and over because that’s the only thing I know. *rolls eyes*

Maybe I am a b**** but there are so many other important things to talk about than the lives of the celebrities or the world of entertainment. Instead of talking about Erra Fazira’s dowry for her second marriage, shouldn’t we worry about the craziness that is happening in our society today?

I received two sad news today. Just last week my colleague was telling me about her 5-month old niece Baby Donna. Today she informed me that Baby Donna had passed away Sunday night due to Cholera. I can only imagine the pain Baby Donna’s parent is going through. When I was still thinking about Baby Donna, I was informed that another colleague of mine had also lost his six-month old baby last night.

I don’t understand why it has to happened but it reminds me how precious time we have with our loved ones.

I have learned to forgive and now I must learn to forget.

I wonder if the world was crying for them last night.

No comments: