Monday, April 14, 2008

Today is Bash Clara Day

because I am getting the "heat" from every possible direction. I am pissed because the bashings were uncalled for.

The committee members themselves do not give a shit about their function. Sure I was there last year, but obviously I didn’t pay attention so I wasn’t sure of the program. I’ve asked over and over again and they told me yes, the committee would do it. So this year when I blindly agreed to emcee the event, I didn’t realize the task comes with headaches and criticism because today, I was told it was never the committee’s responsibility but mine.

What pisses me most is when the people involved went on like nothing happened.

Call me pessimistic, this is one of those days where I wish I could stay in bed and just pity myself silly.

No comments: