Saturday, November 08, 2008

so what

Despite my worries about the assignments are over and that fact that it is the weekend, I am feeling rather restless. My whole body is aching and I am giddy. I’ve been stuffing my face non stop for two hours now and my mouth still wants to chew something. *sighs*

There’s a bloggers’ party tonight but I am not up for it. Besides, I don’t really see myself as a blogger. To me, having few friends who visit my blog doesn’t make me a blogger. This is just my way to share what I think, sometimes things I rather not say out loud. However, my need to be nice had censored many-many things so that defeats the whole reason why I started blogging anyway. It is also nice to make some money too while I’m at it, but so far I only have like 15cent from nuff.nang. *whistles* Other people make four figures from their blog and I made two figures after the decimal point. Go figure.

*sighs*

Is it possible to feel out of place when you’re “home”?

It is a scary feeling no? To be surrounded by so many people and yet you’re overwhelmed with loneliness and you’re not sure why? Been there, done that. Happened so many times I thought I need to call one of those “Are you lonely?” hotline or a shrink. Whichever cheaper. *chuckles*

Now, I do not know the answer to your question, but I kind of figured mine out. It is so obvious; I want to knock my head three times with a wooden spoon.

That’s not where my heart is.

I found my heart but I still haven’t found my home.
Someone said life is a learning adventure. I guess he or she is right.
At 30, I am still figuring out and discovering many things.

Like the other day, on 7th November when a friend said she got a free ice-cream from 7-Eleven because it was 7-11 day. Only a couple of hours later I made the connection. 7th November = 7-Eleven. *LOL*

I also learn something from my son today. Enjoy the simplest pleasure in life, even if it’s only a RM0.80 lollipop.

Ekiel: Mommy, this lollipop makes me very happy.


Okay, enough with the mushy stuff. Here’s something cool I found.
I wish I am like this woman.


2 comments:

Linachu said...

Lala, I loved it when you mentioned:
'I found my heart but I still haven’t found my home. Someone said life is a learning adventure. I guess he or she is right. At 30, I am still figuring out and discovering many things.'

That rings true for me too..I thought I'd be all settled at this age but I think I still got some way to go..

And yes, enjoying life lies in appreciating all the little things that life throws to us. The other day, I asked this friend how's it going. And he replied, 'Same old, same old..nothing special..' I got to thinking that there MUST be something special..even an 80 cent lollipop that makes a little boys day is something special, kan?

Linachu said...

Ooh..I didn't get the 7 11 thing at first either..heh