Friday, November 28, 2008

thanksgiving (belated)

Kristen Kreuk in Partition, Jessica Alba in Sleeping Dictionary.
With half of Asia wanting to be “Hollywood”, we have them acting as Asian.
Isn’t it ironic?

With Christmas peeking from the other side of the corner, this year will be over soon. With all the functions, plans, and what not, the whole December would just *swoosh* us by and I’ll be whining about New Year resolutions all over again.

Btw, this year’s New Year resolution is another flop. So I am bringing it forward to next year. Recycling is always a good thing.

Like I said before, I am thankful for everyone and everything in my life, good and bad included. Despite the constant b****ing about life, I am very aware I am blessed in so many ways.

Despite my crazy family, we sure have a lot of great times together.

Despite my busy and faraway friends, I know they are always there for me.

Despite my heartbreaking work, I am able to pay the bills and afford to indulge once in a while.

Despite my tight pants, bad skin & helpless hair, I am in good health with a sound mind.

Despite my hyperactive naughty son, he makes EVERYTHING okay.

So, this has been a great year despite the minor inconveniences that happened along the way.
I can’t wait for Christmas.

What is my Christmas wish this year?

A laptop.

So Mr Santa Claus, macam? Boleh bah kan?

No comments: