Friday, May 15, 2009

Call me E

Me: Ekiel

Ekiel: No, don’t call me Ekiel. My name is E.

Me: Why?
Ekiel: Because larr.

Me: You must tell me why first.

My sister: Because Kiel = kill. He knows it kill is bad. That’s why he wants to change it.

Me: I don’t think so. The rest call you E never mind. I still call you Ekiel. Understand.

Ekiel: No, me E.

Me: I don’t care. I call you Ekiel also.

Ekiel: *sighs* Ok mommy


I was shocked to hear an almost 4-year old boy wanting to be called something else because he thinks it is a bad name.


Funny kan that boy? We were trying our best to keep a serious face because obviously it meant a lot to him. I wonder how he explains it to his friend when he tries to make them call him E.

1 comment:

onana said...

he is just so cute....how time flies. now he can answer back and tell you what he wants and not....its amazing. they're just so adorable.