Thursday, May 18, 2006

I want to vomit blood

“I want to vomit blood”. A phrase I used to laugh at, but that is how I feel today.
*sigh*

I found out Elliot was voted off from AI5. *sob sob* They chose a guy who is possessed by an unknown being every time he is on stage and a girl with an attitude problem and weird body movements/languages. If I have to choose, I will choose the “Soul Patrol” definitely. At least he doesn’t butcher the songs by doing too much just because she can do all the… oh you know what I mean.

I don’t care larr. They are not MY idol. I don’t even give this much attention to MI. If they chose contestants as talented as Elliot or Mandisa then maybe people would pay more attention to MI kan?

Today at work, they had an Employee & Manager of the Month Award thingy, May - Birthday Celebrations and some other things I couldn’t remember. I was never at this kind of thing. At first I find it quite interesting but soon after I arrived, I couldn’t wait to go back to my table. It was hot and I was standing there like an idiot. I didn’t know what to do or what to expect. All I did was standing there, smiling, nodding my head acknowledging the other people and clapping my hands whenever necessary. Oh well, at least I managed to grab a Lebanese kebab and a glass of Teh Tarik.

Second week is almost over and I still find it difficult to blend in. I hate the first month of work. I tried to joke around and relax a bit with everyone but somehow it feels like I am not getting a positive response from them. Too much sarcasm in my voice? Not enough dirty talk? I am smiling too much? Hey, cut me some slack larr. Get to know me a little better then you’ll know what fun I can be. Please? So sad kan?

I am so used to be around friends it’s not easy being the new girl.

Was I like that with the freshies in the office before? I like to think not. HA. It’s Karma biting me in the arse again huh?

Dang. Though I have a busy day with work and baby at home, I am bored. BORED. BORED. BORED.

Dear Universe,
Please make my life a little bit more interesting. Interesting in a good way ya. I don’t need another headache in my life.

It would be superb if it has anything to do with winning the jackpot or inheritance from long lost who knows from where distant relative. Mr Perfect would be nice too, but for that, I don’t mind waiting a little bit more.

I promise to complain lesser and to appreciate the good things for all my life. In fact, I will also share it with my family, well with anyone who doesn’t annoy me that much. *wink*

Thank you.
Cheers!


Warmest Regards,
Clara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bueno!
hey ya.. finally, here i am ..
how are things with you? d'uh! what a question huh? nampak sgt tak baca. hahaha (me baca lar..)
wanted to leave my comment here really but been really2 busy with work lately..
anyways, nice writings..nice rantings. keep up the good work!

p/s: bila mau turun KL? lupa KL sudah?? hehe

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»