Saturday, August 18, 2007

learning something new every day

I forgot the book last night.
*whistles*
Oh well. I will start my Learn A New Language Plan tonight.
If I’m not too tired.
Excuses. Excuses. Hee.

People tell me when you’re not feeling well; your body is trying to tell you something.
I wonder what is mine trying to tell me.
"You need to live and eat healthy damnit."

When I was younger, I never care too much what I do to my body (obviously, *hangs head in shame*). I do not see the connection how my eating/sleeping habit or lifestyle could effect my back, etc when I get older. Now that I am experiencing the consequences of the midnight shower, etc, I now somewhat believe in old wives tale. Of course I am still not bothered to practice any of them. *ahaks*

It’s funny how within one day, many things could happen that changes your opinion, principle, view and even your life.

Yesterday, I heard news that reminded me of the day that changed my life. I don’t even to think to know that I have made the right decision. But it did remind me about the changes that I have yet to make. Me, Angelicbug, am still afraid and unsure of many things but I must/need to face them. That’s life, we gotta move forward no matter what happens.

I hope things will work out for her as it did for me.

Yesterday, I am reminded again that when someone is afraid of making mistakes, they first instinct is to blame someone else for their mess. It’s only human but it stinks. I promise I will try not to do that on others and admit/pay the mistakes I make not because I am great but simply because that is the right thing to do.

Today, I am reminded that everyone is an actor and the world is one big stage. Mostly sucks with the acting bit and at the end of the day, integrity and sincerity are just two common words.

Today, I learned that I can still have sunburn even when I already sunburned.

Yesterday, I was so upset because I thought That Guy waved me goodbye forever. Don’t ask me why, it’s just a feeling I had.

Today I am so happy to see him at work I am still smiling like an idiot. *woohoo* *doing my Happy Feet dance*

(Well, I am pretty confident this time that he was waving at me. Hee. I wish he would make the damn first move because I am so messed up I will never do it).

No comments: