Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wed gone too soon

I am already feeling the pressure of finding the perfect thing to wear for the two functions I need to attend in November. It’s crazy. I normally wouldn’t worry so much with what to wear but these ladies... these ladies really make me worry unnecessarily.

Not only it has to be WAY reasonable, I can’t wear sleeveless nor skirts above my ankle for the obvious reasons. And that people, is a challenge.

Sometimes I don’t know if I am being too sensitive but these people are all about physical looks. There is a Korean model currently staying in the resort doing a photo shoot for some magazine. I was appalled when I heard one of the guys commented the girl is fat. Fyi, she is tall, slim and pretty too. I know I shouldn’t let these people get me, but at times when I am feeling down, it is impossible to pretend remarks such as that doesn’t bother me at all.

Someone recently told me that she just realized that the world pay more attention to beautiful people and that does not include her.
I told her, "Welcome to my world".
*evil laugh*

No comments: