Friday, January 04, 2008

flirting anyone?

I hate my sunburn. I look like a hideous monster in some movie. *sob sob* I don’t know why I never learned to apply and reapply sun block lotion every time I am under the sun. I thought I’d rough it out. *sticks tongue out* BIG mistake.

I wonder how long it would be before I look normal again. *sighs*

I am SO bored with everything. I need something exciting and lively in my life. It doesn’t have to be a guy, but something for me to look forward to. Like a vacation or a new gadget.

When I win that RM18million jackpot, the first thing I’ll do after settling all my financial thingy is to go for vacations with my family and close friends, go to the beach, enjoying the sea breeze and the sunshine or at some highland, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful greenery. See, I’ve got it all planned out. Now all I have to do is win that jackpot.

The other day, I read an article on Y! News. I can’t remember who did the research/survey, but it says that flirting is harmless and is actually good for you to improve your relationship. Heh? Why you ask?

Apparently, Flirting Can Help Your Relationship
- Flirting gives you confidence
- Flirting keeps you sharp
- Flirting lets you build up sexual energy
- Flirting reminds you how good you have it

What is flirting?
Flirting is a form of human interaction, usually expressing a sexual or romantic interest in the other person. It can consist of conversation, body language, or brief physical contact. It may be one-sided or reciprocated. Source: Wikipedia

This is good news for the singles but I don’t know what couples would think. I imagine most would disagree fearing that the harmless flirting would lead to infidelity and other things. I don’t blame them as most people do not think with their head. Yes, you need to have trusts in your relationship but what if the other party abuse that trust? People these days are so easy to give in to temptation.

I used to be okay with my other half flirting with another woman as long it is just harmless flirting. I mean, I do it too with a limit of course. The idea of another woman wanting my other half is but he picks you is… nice. Unfortunately, one gave in to temptation and no matter how sorry/drunk he was, it hurts. You can forgive but it’s difficult to forget. So what do I think about it now? Hard to say. I’ll let you know once I am in a relationship. *winks*

I am giving myself a headache just thinking about this. My advice is, if you’re weak, don’t go looking for trouble. And, your other half needs to be okay with this. Some idiots will surely use this reason to scratch their itch.

Btw, there is a fine line between flirting and throwing yourself to that someone, no? *whistles*

I miss flirting, but I think my flirting skills are a little rusty if not expired. Someone flirted with me the other day and I didn’t even realize it until my friend told me few days later. *hangs head in shame* My friends laughed at me, but honestly I am a little worried.

What if Mr Right have already flirted with me and I just gave him that dirty look and he got turned off so he went looking for his Ms Not So Right But Can Do larr?
Oh no.

No comments: