Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the almost year end post

This year is definitely my worst record ever in buying Christmas gifts. It is the 16th and I am still not done. *head hangs in shame* And I am sick and tired walking around the shopping complexes with crazy people rushing their Christmas shopping as well.

People do become crazy when they shop don’t they?

With all the chaos and what not, I am extremely tired. I just want to sit back and enjoy the season. So many things happening and I cannot digest everything at one go. There is always a question here and there. The problem is, I already know the answer but I refuse to accept it. Boleh?

With the year coming to end, I wonder if next year will be a better year for everyone.
One thing for certain, next year will definitely be better than this year.
No, there is nothing wrong with this year.
But that’s just it. Nothing major happened this year.
You know what I mean?

Next year, I have so many things to look forward to: Ekiel’s first day of school, Bali trip, me finishing the course thingy, done with the bills, and hopefully the list will grow.
I can’t wait.

Until then, I will enjoy my Year End plans which I HOPE WILL HAPPEN or I will explode with annoyance. *whistles*

No comments: