Wednesday, January 24, 2007

17 Jan 07

I couldn't log in the other day.
Didn't want to waste the entry, so here it is.

###

Another morning in the office.
I need coffee but I am too darn lazy to go to the cafeteria.
And the cafeteria is just across the office.
*whistles*

I emailed to an idiot about a payment that we couldn’t make because there were no payment instructions. In fact, I am not sure of the company’s name either; as there were several names all over their document. I just wanted to be sure. This idiot then replied me saying we have not made any payment and if we do not make payment by February they will take our advertisement off their kiosks. Wtf? Stupidity or ignorant? *pulls hair like mad woman* I swear this people will be the cause of my insanity. Will they come and visit when I am locked up in an asylum somewhere? You think?

I am all packed and ready to go. I am a little upset to leave my baby behind. Seriously. I am very tempted to bring him along, BUT I might as well just forget the trip. Sometimes I wonder where he picked up his temper and demanding behavior. *whistles* Oh well, the important thing is he’s healthy and happy kan?

Take care people.
Have fun.
I know I will try.

No comments: