Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tag Time!!!

Rules:
Each of you start with 8 random facts or habits about yourself. Once you’re tagged, write a blog post about your own random fact and post these rules. At the end of the post you need to tag 8 other wonderful bloggers and include their names. Then once you’re done, don’t forget to let them know in their blogs that you’ve given them a tag … and to come read your random facts ;p


My 8 random facts:

1) Despite my beautiful *ahem* chinese name, I don’t speak Chinese at all and I get “comments” because of that no matter where I go.

2) I LOVE seafood and I could do without meat ever. Except for KFC.
3) I am a sucker for happy endings and happily ever after.

4) When people argue or fight, I’ll become nauseas and ill. I swear this is the truth. This is why I dislike people who pick fight especially when they’re drunk. To me, a macho man is someone who knows how to walk away when other people behaves like an idiot.

5) I could eat my favorite food without getting sick of it. Like when I first arrived in KL, I ate the same mixed (same dishes) rice every day for almost two months not because I didn’t know where else to go but because it was really good.

6) Though I am not physically unfit, I love outdoor activities. E.g. hiking, camping

7) I cry when I read articles about abandoned babies or see old folks or children who need to work to support not only themselves but their families as well.

8) I love peanut butter.

I would like to tag everyone.

No comments: