Friday, October 17, 2008

painful friday

A quick b****ing entry before I continue to find the answer for sanity.
Though I have accepted the fact that some people are simply evil, I still don’t understand why our paths cross so very often. I agree I am no angel despite my nick, but am I really that bad I had to be with these people every day? *freaks out*

I am asking myself why am I here at this very moment. I could just go BUT that voice from the heart who have been very quietly lately told me to stay. I know there is surely a reason for everything, but this reason better be loud and clear because many time the universe left me clueless.

###

I need to get out of here soon because I am losing a lot of blood from biting my tongue to avoid World War III.

My gum still hurts.

Thank goodness the weekend is here.
*woohoo*

No comments: