Sunday, October 14, 2007

Friday Blog

Catfight. Believe you me, I don’t do catfight. So when the director told us that someone reported to the management that we catfight here in the office, I laughed.I laughed and I laughed. It is so ridiculous.

First of all, what is the definition of Catfight?
Catfight is a term for an altercation between two women, typically involving scratching, slapping, hair pulling, and shirt shredding as opposed to punching or wrestling. It can also be used to describe two human females insulting each other verbally or being otherwise nasty to each other. The many ways that women compare themselves to other women and compete with each other are also referred to as catfighting. Catfights are different from other kinds of fights involving women because they usually involve competition between two or more women, usually over men.
(Source: Wikipedia)

I don’t scratch, slap nor do I pull hair or shred shirts. What more punching or wrestling. Insulting each other verbally or being nasty? I swear I don’t but maybe I’ve deleted it from my memory bank. But whatever it is, the allegation is baseless.

Some people really have nothing to do.

However, I do agree that some people are a little overboard with their sarcasm BUT I think the sarcasm didn’t sink in so it’s not biggie. Unless they pretend not to understand in front of us but complain to the boss behind our back. Which means, they did feel the heat larr. *hmmm*

Seriously people, this office politics sucks big time. I don’t know who to listen and believe anymore. Saddest thing is, I am accused of things that never even crossed my mind. I know it’s lonely out there but it is really necessary to drag everyone with them?

Someone seems to think that we are ganging up on her because we are jealous of her. *rolls eyes* Oh please la. I got so many things to do with my time e.g. sleep than to plan for her destruction. The paranoia happens because she’s the one who’s badmouthing about everyone else and will do anything to make sure she looks good in front of everyone else. I seriously do not care if she wants to be on top but please stop hallucinating because it is just pathetic.

Few nights ago, I met up with some old friends. I never realised how much I missed them until I got home. My fault for not trying harder to be a better friend. What I love most about these people are the fact that they are still the same girls I know 13 years ago. I had a wonderful time and I am already looking forward to our next gathering. *does the samba*

Some people really do not get sarcasm do they? Poor poor thing. I didn't know how to react when I received her email.

Noticed you were in a spot of trouble. Here, I’ve whipped up something for you to use.

OMG. She was the one who's in charge of the function. I've asked for the photo to send the photo release but that didn't happened. When the management questioned us this morning, my colleague jokingly blamed me but her sarcasm was for that person who didn't do her job. Not long after that I received the above email from her.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to cry. I wanted to laugh. I wanted to strangle someone. I wanted to do all the above. If she already did the press release, then why didn't she send it herself or at least forward them to me yesterday?

Thank goodness tomorrow is a holiday. I don't know what I'll do if I have to go through another day of this. I'd probably attack everyone with the hot glue gun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wallpapers
lkgy r ? az 82