Sunday, October 14, 2007

I want ketupat & rendang

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Maaf Zahir & Batin.

This is the second year I celebrate Hari Raya at home. I usually celebrate it with friends at their house, stuffing myself with too much ketupat and rendang. I did get one invitation to an open house, but her house is at the other end of the planet so I decide to log in to FB instead. *sticks tongue out*

It’s a long holiday but I feel so damn restless.

Maybe it’s the weather and I am just bored. I don’t feel like going out of the house either. There’s nothing good on TV. So Houston, we have a problem.

I had a strange dream the other night. I dreamt that I was in the car with a guy who was my BF. Well at least I think so larr. I don’t know why but I was brushing my teeth in the car. *LOL* Then the guy told me he doesn’t like the way I brush my teeth. He say it’s annoying and told me to brush it his style. I was like *heh* Then I told him I couldn’t take it anymore and I want to end the relationship. Suddenly there was this three of his friends at the back seat of the car. They were making fun of me and said I was being a cry baby. The BF, well ex BF then said I am being selfish.

Then I woke up.
What was that supposed to mean?
Even in my dream, my relationship sucks.

Maybe it was a sign from the universe telling me that I shouldn’t get into a relationship kan? But some people say, dreams mean the opposite thing. *fingers crossed*

No comments: