Tuesday, October 16, 2007

work already?

I hate coming back to work after a long break.

I’ve been saying the wrong thing the whole day and it’s tiring.
E.g. He came all the way here just to take toilet.
What I meant was “He came all the way here from the toilet just to take tissue paper.

I was actually looking forward to come to work but the moment I stepped into the office, my whole enthusiasm disappeared. Don’t ask me why because I do not know the answer. Like I said, I am already counting to the next holiday, which is this weekend. *woohoo*

Hopefully I don’t have to work this Sunday larr. *grrr* If he’s lazy then why do I have to do it?My colleague is right. I need to tell this people off when they’ve crossed the line. But it is easier said than done. I must think of a smart way to handle this problem. I will never win a shouting match.

I am so freakin’ lazy, I wish I didn’t have to work late today.

Btw, I watched Berbagi Suami (Indonesian movie) on Astro Ria last night. It’s about life of three women who are in polygamy relationships (each with their own story). I love the way each of their stories was told.

I also love the fact that strangers or even people I barely know could share my life story as well. I think it’s true. No matter how different we are, at the end of the day, we all want the same thing; love, happiness & security.

No comments: