Thursday, October 04, 2007

Meow meow

"Bless me with patience and the wisdom to know better".

I am SO counting for my next vacation. Some people ticked me off so much, I want to "otromen" until they all hangus. *sighs* I know I shouldn’t let them get to me, but damn these people are good. They even haunt my dreams at night.

Last night, my son pretended he was a cat. He made me "meow" with him.

My son was supposed to get a haircut last Sunday. But before we could go in the shop, he refused to go in and started screaming and crying like a mad boy. He told me "No need cut hair". I gave up because many were staring at us like we’re circus clowns. If he wants to have hair like Billy Ray Cyrus during those days, so be it.

I am just tired with people asking me the gender of my son.
But doesn’t he look like a boy?
Even with that long curly hair I think he looks like a boy.
Of course I’m the mommy so what I think is invalid.
*sticks tongue out*

I think my 21/2 year-old son has a future in politics. Why? When we go out, he has a need to approach people especially women/girls. He will go up to them, say hello and shakes their hands. Sometimes he would have one-sided conversation with them. One-sided because the other person does not understand his baby talk. He would go on and on until he’s distracted by other things. He would also wave everyone goodbye especially to cab drivers when we take the cab and expects them to wave him back. When he sees another kid crying, he would go to them and ask, "what happened?" There are times though when he got a new toy or something, he would go up to other kids and say, "It’s mine"

It’s good that he is building his pr skills at a very young age, but there are times when I do not want to mix/mingle with strangers. Once he starts, then I have to give my apologetic smile and that will lead to unwanted conversations. I am a bad person. I know. But sometimes I just want some peace and quiet doing my own thing. Know what I mean?

I am very happy to hear the good news. *yay* Again, I know I am a bad person, but I wish people were more… excited for me. *sighs* I don’t know what I want or expect to happen but it would be nice to be acknowledge like some people. It doesn’t matter larr. This is for my own good anyway, so it doesn’t matter what other people think kan? But I can’t help to wonder how many of them thinks I don’t deserve it.

I can already imagine my mom’s reaction. "Bah, do your best lah". So boring.
*Ughh* I need some excitement in my life or I’ll go insane.

No comments: