Friday, February 27, 2009

all I have is my sanity

26. The first “party” I attended was in college during the orientation night. A long haired senior whom I had a crush on for like a week *LOL* taught me the joy of head banging and that was the night I fell in love with alternative/rock/grunge music. I still do.

27. I never dated until I was in college. After my first date, I received phone calls from my mom and friends back home asking me who was the guy I seeing. Even the South China Sea cannot stop people from talking huh? Apparently someone saw me and told another person and… well you guys can figure out what happened.


~~~

“She has more beauty than intelligence”


I nearly choked when I heard that statement. All I did was keep my mouth shut and listened in horror as the group of reporters discussed her (a particular national artist) intellect and beauty. *shudders* I so do not want to be in her shoe at that particular moment.


She, in my opinion is both. A beauty queen and a university graduate.


Then I started to wonder. I wonder what would they say about me because isn’t it human to do so? To wonder that is. I couldn’t decide, at first if I want to know what they think but because I am a not so bright curious cat, I think I would want to know. *giggles nervously*


I am not interested to know about the beauty bit because seriously, it’s not even funny if I make a joke out of it. No, not low self esteem, I’m just being realistic.


The intelligence bit now that’s scary. Though I am no bimbo, I am not the smartest chick in town either. Besides, how do one measure another’s intellectual?


So, if I don’t have both, then what else do I have?

Personality? *woohoo* *LOL*

No comments: