Sunday, July 25, 2010

sunday day

I dislike cooking but I do cook once in a pink moon.

Me: (washing the rice at the sink)
Ekiel: Mommy, what are you doing?
Me: I am cooking the rice
Ekiel: Mommy, you don’t have to listen to Boyo (my brother, who told Ekiel to cook the rice earlier)
Me: *LOL*
Ekiel: Wah, you know also how to cook rice…
Me: Cish

People say cooking calms them down but I find it tense not only because everyone’s a critic but the heat from the stove and the kitchen is not pretty. Though it is impolite to criticize other people’s hard labour, but everyone just loves to comment.

Bah
, next time you cook yourself larr.

I know criticism is to improve yourself blah blah blah. If I wanted to be a chef, I’d learn how to cook properly long time ago no? I’ll leave that skills/talent to my other siblings.

At home, I am the organizer/appointed speaker/the ear and the black sheep. I don’t need to add a culinary expertise in my resume thank you very much. My plate is full already.

No comments: