Monday, August 25, 2008

monday ain't so bad unless...

you have two assignments you haven't even started with about a week before the submission date AND work just sucks big time, you wish you can just tell everyone to stick their head in a microwave or something.

with my son yelling, "MOMMY, I WANT COMPUTER. I WANT MOMMY BLOG. I WANT. I WANNNNTTT!!!"
He has no idea what I am doing, he just wants to do it too.
*sighs*

Can someone please remind me, why am I doing this again?
7 more subjects/months to go.
Note to self "Hang in there, you".

I am pissed for missing that stupid question in the quiz last week. *smacks head loudly* It's no biggie, but still, how. can. I. be. so. damn. careless? *sighs*

I can't wait for this month to be over. It was suppose to be MY month (or so they say in one of those Aquarius horoscope 2008 thingy). *sticks tongue out*

YEAH RIGHT.

No comments: