Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Truth & lies

These days, it’s difficult to tell them apart.

I’ve been hearing so many versions of a particular tale, all I can do is shake my head and laugh at all the silliness. *sighs*


INTEGRITY is such a big word; I have the urge to bold and capitalize the word every time I type it. Unfortunately, not many people have a respect for it despite their preaching about it every other day. I always say “it is human nature” but it is a shame that we, civilized and intelligent people, are unable to do the simplest thing no?


Yes, I am the kettle calling the pot black. *head hangs in shame*


When things did not go as planned, is that human error or is there a greater power that controls everything that is happening? I can handle scolding that I deserve but when I just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time or when the universe is playing one of its jokes on me, I wish I could turn into Incredible Hulk and do some damages.


Why Incredible Hulk? Who knows, he’s the only thing I could think of after 14 hours straight in the office. I so want to photoshop my head on the Incredible Hulk body but that won’t be pretty and may even be too much to handle for some people.

No comments: