Wednesday, March 04, 2009

and the last two!

29. 3.30am, 25th May 2005. It was our third night in the hospital. Ekiel cried his little lungs out for more than an hour. I have tried everything I could think of and he still won’t stop. Never feeling so helpless before, I started weeping uncontrollably but I had to be quiet or I’ll wake up the whole children ward. *LOL* With every emotions and worries clouding my mind, the two of us cried for 15 minutes or so before he fell asleep.

I still worry sometimes about the future.

30. If someone to ask me my happiest moments in my 30 years of life, the only thing that comes to mine was the day when the positive sign appears on that pregnancy stick. I took 3 to be sure. Ekiel’s birth would be second. The whole ordeal was a little scary with the delay, ICU and the psychotic nurses.

~~

Finally I am done! The next time I want to do something like this, someone please remind me that it takes a lot of hard work? Thank you. *whistles*

I know there are many people who pick their noses in the car during traffic, but the other day, I saw a guy who pulls his nose hair with a tweezers instead. How crazy is that? I mean, doesn’t it hurt? Doesn’t he care half of KK could see him embarrassing himself like that?

During the Astro Kirana Short Film Award, I could not help but to laugh at some people who have difficulties reading the title of the winning short film - “Odoi Odu” (Oh Grandma) by Farizie Morinding of Ranau, Sabah.

I don’t know about other people, but before I go up on stage (especially on live telecast), I would make sure I know how to pronounce all the names and funny words. *rolls eyes* It’s acceptable to read it like a normal BM word, but I do not understand why one guy (whom I happen to think is hot but definitely not with that hairstyle!) pronounced it as odai. Like heh?

So disappointingly funny. *shakes head in disbelief while giggling like a school girl*

To Mr Farizie Morinding: congratulations.
Where can I watch the film?

I always have this thing about making films/documentaries. I don’t think I have what it takes, but I would sure love to learn. Same goes for photography too. I envy people with creativity and the determination to make it happen. I can’t even make myself finish my 30 Most Memorable Moment in one month! *head hangs in shame*

Macam mana nak jadi Otrowoman macam ni Mr Bestest Gentle Giant?

2 comments:

Ajami Hashim said...

to watch it pls click here >> ODOI ODU

it's a great short film ;-)

Unknown said...

hehehe kurang laser aaaa bebs!!! hehehe