Saturday, March 14, 2009

skeletons

Do you really think you know EVERYTHNG about… well it doesn’t matter who really. Is it even possible? I ask because the recent death of someone (who is not in any relations to me) opened a closet full of skeletons which surprised almost everyone.

Since I am having trouble sleeping, again, I often wonder the amount of skeletons in everyone’s closest especially those people who are dear to me. Will their undisclosed past surprise me? Will I be able to accept it with an open mind? You know, all these kind of questions.

Then I remember my own skeletons, locked away in a closet in Lala-Land. Will people be surprise at the things they do not know about me? Or would they say “Oh, that’s very much expected from her” or “we know she is no good”. Hee.

I am not being psychotic here but this is reality no?
I can’t be the only one thinking about this.

There are always consequences for every action and those actions will affect someone, one way or the other. Sometimes, those skeletons do rot and becomes nothing but dusts. Sometimes, those skeletons are dragged out from the closet and you are no longer around to explain yourself. Sure, it’s not your problem anymore but what about those people around you? Is it the right thing to do? To leave them wondering and questioning your relationship?

Some may say the best way is not to have any of those skeletons.
Well, it is easier said than done. But if you do not have any, then good for you.
*claps hands*

No comments: