Thursday, March 12, 2009

conflict

When you ask for advice in a perfect world, everyone will give you the exact same sensible advice that would lead you to the righteous path. And that people is why everyone live happily ever after in Lala Land.

Sometimes, when you ask for advice in real life, you can get more confused with the different reasonable and sometimes crazy opinions and perspectives.

What? What you mean it’s just me?
Well, what can I do if I am surrounded by weird, some adorable and some psychotic, people kan? *LOL*

I think this is one of the reasons why I rarely ask for opinions. I know most of them want only what is best for me, but how can it be THE answer FOR ME when it is made based on their understanding and experience? Know what I mean?

Doesn’t my feeling and want be taken into consideration? What happens to my individuality?

No matter how you explain it, no matter how many times you go through the whole process, someone will end up pissed and the other hurt.

I’m talking specifically about my mom and my dress debate. *LOL*
What did you think?

If my mom could have things done her way, I’d we wearing potato sacks to those gala events.

No comments: